This is how 770 does classic. This quintessential name necklace is a piece you'll never want to take off. With an open-ended design for easy wear and just the right features, it is a must-have for any layering stack.
The perfect statement-maker for any occasion. Wear it stacked, or by itself. This gorgeous necklace features:
This unique and personal statement-maker is available in all 14k gold colors. It features a Solid Gothic Name Plate and you have the options of adding a bezel whether it be diamonds or birthstones on either (or both) sides of the name. Specify your customization under "Personalization".
- The letters measure 6-7mm high depending on lowercase/uppercase initials
- necklace chain width: 3mm
- Default Necklace length is 16''
* Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping if item is out of stock, as these are made-to-order for specific sizes.
- ALL PERSONALIZED PIECES ARE NON-RETURNABLE, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
PLEASE ENSURE CORRECT SIZE IS SELECTED - CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED TO RESIZE
Special pieces are worth the wait! Send a special “Gift on its Way” note by clicking here.
In stock items will ship within 3 business days. Most "Custom made for you" pieces are estimated to require 10-15 days for production, others require anywhere from 5-8 weeks if need to backorder (this information is specified under the general product description individually found under each product page). All pieces have their production time listed, so be sure to check the product page description. If your order is a rush, you can add the additional charge, and to confirm lead time please email email@example.com and we will let you know if your request can be accommodated. Please note the shipping method selected does not expedite your order's production time, SHIPPING TIME AND PRODUCTION TIME ARE COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF ONE ANOTHER.
Once your piece is complete, we will email you with tracking information. This includes UPS tracking that should reflect your method of shipment requested at checkout
PURCHASES ARE FINAL
All purchases are final. If you are unsure of your size or have questions about our pieces, feel free to email or chat with the 770 team who can guide you in the right direction!
If there is a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days days of delivery for a replacement. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by the 770 Team due to a manufacturing defect.
RESIZING + REPAIRS
Gifted or purchased the wrong ring size? We've got resizing for that!
If you damage your 770 piece, we will be happy to repair it for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email email@example.com for assistance and more information.
Fine Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- No need to take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc. if all of these are done with caution. We recommend removing certain pieces for working out to avoid harsh scratches.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. Other pieces might be in production which speeds up delivery time if pieces are not readily in stock. If the item is not in stock, please allow 5-8 weeks for delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact our customer service team, firstname.lastname@example.org.